AX traditional japanese kimono blog: summer festival at Suita in Osaka

Monday, August 28, 2006

summer festival at Suita in Osaka
















28 August,

I live in Suita-shi.
last summer festival in Suita.
I met it on my way to home.

Suita is the site of Osaka EXPO70.
now, It is nature cultuer park and Expo land(amusement park).

This is always nothing park.
but, That day, There are many night stall.

drawing lots, quoits, scooping goldfish, Takoyaki, Yakisoba,
There were many primary schoolchildren who wore the yukata.
together friends.

There are also those a lot of who dance the Bon festival dance.

then I...
I bought Baby sponge cake.
I always buys it with a festival.
I'm love it.

It's avobe picture.

It was a very good atmosphere.


at Our ebay store,
It start auction pretty kimono Accessories

Sensu (Fan), coin purse etc..
please look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home