AX traditional japanese kimono blog: This week my plan and traditional japanese kimono

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This week my plan and traditional japanese kimono

traditional japanese kimono up 12 items on my website.
and Japanese kimono book up 9 items!!
adress is kimonoan. Please check..
Now, I write Kimono glossary.
Do you cannot understand to kimono?I will write.
I received many question about kimono size. I write on my website.
If you were have qestion? please tell me customer@kimonoan.com

This week is very busy.Today is meeting of chastmas patry.
Tommorow is meeting of traditional Japanese item cup.
suterday morning, meeting with him come to from italy!!
afternoon, entrepreneur party in Osaka. It get together more one hundred people.
I do speach this business. I look forward to enjoying it!!

bye-bye,
kimonoan
Yoshihiro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home