AX traditional japanese kimono blog: at Arashi-mountain in Kyoto

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

at Arashi-mountain in Kyoto

Hellooooooo!!

I have been to Arashi-yama to see autumn leaves in Kyoto last Sunday.
very beautiful!! But, It was rainly day.but, I dont saddened. because, rainly day have face which elegance ambience only rainly days. I enjoyed. There are many beautiful kimono lady. and many traditional japanese items store. delicious Japanese sweets too. I have had a yu-doufu(bean curd) and beer.


I had take many picture.Please look. ambience Japanese kyoto~~~

If you're buy japanese kimono. Let's go please, kimonoan.
traditional japanese kimono website.

bye-bey (-_-)
















Japanese traditional items store.


















guardian deity of children.


















beautiful autumn leaves rainly days.






















Arashi-yama station of Night light up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seiteki_Yuna said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the one of the leaves!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home