AX traditional japanese kimono blog: photo shot the kimono

Monday, November 27, 2006

photo shot the kimono

konnichiha!!

Today's morning, I had a photo shoot many traditional japanese kimonos, child kimono.
l have had ramen at lunch and Onigiri!! so good.
alter, I was going to the book store to get kimono book.
I have to stady Japanese kimono to more good service.
The kimono is at the center of my all.
Please ask me about kimono what you dont know!!

Now, Japan is afternoon 2pm.
I had a lunch and very sleepy.
no!no! I have to work.

nowadays, I have been to go live of Eric clapton at Osaka castle hall.
very exceiting. I love Eric clapton music!! playing guiter too.
This is my hobby.

bye-bye!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Seiteki_Yuna said...

You like Eric Clapton? He's one of my favorites! Do you have a favorite song?

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home