AX traditional japanese kimono blog: today's kimonoan

Friday, November 24, 2006

today's kimonoan

Now, Japan time is 8 pm.

Today, I shot the kimono picture at morning.
afternoon, I have been to meeting with another company.
after, I came company and make traditional japanese kimono description.
about irotomesode and mofuku.

I give question about kimono from many country.
Our company policy is

We promise as a customer.
1. We always keep improvement in service in mind.
2. We reply to a customer's question carefully.
3. We appreciate to a customer.
4. We trade in good faith.
5. We provide a customer with satisfaction.

If you have questions, please feel free to get back to me.
I want make verrrrrry good website kimonoan!!!!!

Please let me know what you think.
I'm so happy.

bye-bye
Yoshihiro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home